Skip to main content

Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial | Tutorials

These are crazy easy to make!

 Pom Pom Bib Necklace Supplies:
Felt {approx 1 sq foot}
Cotton fabric in the color of your choice
Fabric scissors
Necklace chain, pearls, etc. {I ended up using a different chain than the one pictured}
Hot Glue gun 

 First, cut out 5 small 1-1.5 inch felt circles.

 Now cut out bunches and bunches of fabric circles {same size as the felt circles}.  I use the felt circles as a template for the fabric circles.  And to save time, I stacked my fabric and cut out about 8 circles at a time.  Don’t worry if the circles aren’t perfect–it won’t make a bit of difference.


 Now, we are ready to make the pom poms.
Take one of the fabric circles and scrunch it from the center.


Apply a drop of glue to the bottom of the scrunched fabric circle and place in the middle of the felt.  Continue this process until you have covered the entire felt circle with scrunched fabric circles.  Then repeat that process on the remaining felt circles until you have 5 mini pom poms.

 Place pom pom’s on top of the remaining felt in the arrangement you want your necklace.

Glue down each pom pom {except the top two}.



 Here is the chain I ended up using.  I bought it at Michael’s.

 Glue the ends of the chain onto the last two pom poms.

 I glued the chain about an inch down the pom so that it’s extra sturdy.

Then glue down your last two poms onto the felt. 

 Now trim the felt around the pom poms until you’re left with only the necklace. 

I think I will make one in every color.



 via: littlemissmomma.com