Skip to main content

Romanian fashion designer Silvia Terziu Dresses Collection at Who's Next Paris 2013

Romanian designer Silvia Terziu will participate in the prestigious international salon Who's Next Paris 2013 summer session, which will take place 6-9 July in Paris Porte de Versailles.

 
"I am extremely happy that this year I will expose my new collection of dresses at Who's Next Paris. I know that also other Romanian designers will join, including Irina Schrotter and Rhea Costa. The event is designed as a platform to promote both designers and "young"
brands and those famous, and I can only be glad that more and more foreign visitors come to here. I Can not wait to show my creations, "says Silvia Terziu. Silvia has also been successful at Bucharest Fashion Week, where she presented her collection "Fluidity", the bride beinf Claudia Neghină.

Her new collection of dresses will soon be found at the Great designers gallery (
Galeria Marilor Designeri), located in Cocor Store.

"Galeria Marilor Designeri" at the Cocor Store