Skip to main content

DKNY Fall-Winter 2012-13 Ad Campaign

AD CAMPAIGN: DKNY AUTUMN/WINTER 2012/13 BY PETER LINDBERGH

The campaigns from the New York based brand DKNY have failed to excite me over the past few years. I always find myself looking at the same concept and setting set around New York, a flash of yellow here and there from a cab and so so clothing or when they try to be different, the quality of the product suffers.

However, that has all changed as casting Ashley Greene as their new muse has breathed a new lease of life into their branding. Check out the campaign lensed by Peter Lindbergh here.

I’m really impressed with this because it is such a beautifully shot campaign which tells a story. Firstly the collection is the probably the best it has been in years and secondly Ashley has something atmospheric about her, whether that’s the result of her pale complexion and facial expressions coupled with a bitterly cold day in the “Concrete Jungle”, I don’t know, but what I do know is that her presence has elevated the already wonderful Autumn/Winter collection to another level – Level Luxe!

Welcome back DKNY! And just in time for Breaking Dawn Part 2!