Skip to main content

Victoria Beckham Fall-Winter 2013-2014 RTW Fashion Show


In her new fall/winter collection 2013/14, British designer Victoria Beckham combines enhanced volumes with new restrained outlines, which has allowed her to push her feminine silhouette even further. Her sharp linear silhouettes are modern, yet feminine. She also opted for a bright burst of color – cobalt and canary. I particularly liked the combination black and cobalt, the bags, the midi pencil skirts and the tuxedo-capes with slits to release the arms.

She says: “Reflection, texture and simplicity in design were my starting points – and I have strived to keep true to the essence of the line while incorporating new finishes and fabrics. I am excited to show knitwear for the first time, as well as the quintessentially British heritage materials of tweed, plaid and herringbone. For me, it is the application of a refined quality within a mannish modernity that has proved to be such an exciting part of the design process this season. This has encouraged me to develop and enrich the collection for my customer.”
via: http://jetsetfashionmagazine.com/